Management Q&A

Question : Who is Prinsiri ?
Answer : Prinsiri Public Company Limited or formerly called Prinsiri (2000) Company Limited having its office located at No. 123, 12th, Suntower A Building, Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Kawaeng Chomphol, Khet Chatuchak, Bangkok was established by Miss Siriluck Kovitchindachai as of February 23rd , 2000, with initial registered capital of five million Baht. The Company has goals to operate real estate development business, or specifically for-sale housing estate. In 2001 and 2004, the Company won the 'Awards of Merit' in architecture design and selection of material to be in line with concept and its architectural form from the United States.
Question : Does Prinsiri have subsidiary?
Answer : We have 2 subsidiaries Our two subsidiaries include Grow Yotha Group Company Limited, a company operating for-sale construction material as well as construction business, and the joint-venture Prin Venture Company Limited, a new comer in real estate development. We took the acquisition of 99.9% of the registered share in Grow Yotha Group Limited on April 4th, 2005. Later, we had a joint-venture with Univenture Public Company Limited as of April 22nd, 2005 with the share holding proportion of 51% of registered share, the remaining 49% held by Univenture Public Company Limited.
Question : What does Prinsiri do?
Answer : The Company engages in real estate development business offering for-sale housing estate with land. In the role of project developer and owner, the Company emphasizes on building housing estate to meet consumers' needs with optimum purposes under the concept "Charms of the Home in Harmony with Nature". Each distinctive project names "Prinsiri", "Prinyada", and "Prinyaluck" have different types of housing project to be best fit for different needs of customers.
Question : What is Prinsiri's Dividend Payment Policy?
Answer : The Company's policy is to pay dividends to shareholders at a rate not exceeding 40 percent of net profit of the Consolidated Financial Statements after deducting corporate income tax. The rate of dividend payment each year may vary, depending on the operating results, the business expansion plan, liquidity, and other necessities and suitability factors with the authority for consideration resting with the Board of Directors to yield maximum benefits to shareholders. The dividend policy of the subsidiaries is the same and is subject to the Board of Directors'
Question : Does Prinsiri list on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, SET?
Answer : Yes, we do list on SET. As of October 19th, 2005 the Company was granted by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand to offer its 155 million ordinary shares to offer to the public at 2.80 Baht per share. The listing of the Company's shares was commenced on November 7th, 2005. The abbreviation of Prinsiri in SET is 'PRIN' is classified under the Property & Construction Section.